Some might say that it's the things that people don't think much of do the things what no one imagines. It's this idea that drives my passion for incredible detail in graphic design. I love to create design that goes noticed but unnoticed because of its depth in simplicity and beauty.
Manipulating language through the use of typography has always appealed to me. What interests me, is the challenges of generating an outcome that questions the user’s experience in the most exciting way. I always strive to make any piece of work in this manner. What ever format or medium.
My process starts by combining an extensive knowledge of graphic design, printing processes and digital technology with research. Also working closely with the client is a key part of any design process to ensure the most the client gets the most effective end resolution.
What I offer
- Brand Audit
- Brochures, Books and Ephemera
- Design & Corporate Guidelines
- Editorial Design
- Environmental Design
- Event Design
- Exhibition Design
- Identity & Branding
- Marketing Materials
Wiggle Bikes / Helen Arkell Dyslexia Centre / Deko Dental Lab / Rosie & Twine / Portsmouth University / Dyspla / Strong Island and many more.
I've worked with many different clients, some big companies, some small. There isn't much in the way of design application that doesn't appeal to me, from working with start-ups to create their existence in the world, to established companies to accelerate their business into the next level, or even campaigns or events that charities or business maybe holding.
It's Nice That / Business Insider / Fast Company / Huffington Post / Wired Magazine / Typostrate / Daily mail Online / CreativeBoom / Gizmodo / Page Magazine / The Portsmouth News / Bechance Branding served
- December 2014 - Featured in its nice that Annual book
- November 2014 Dyslexia Awareness Week, Edinburgh Central Library – Public Speaker
- October 2014 Its Nice That X Kickstarter – Public Speaker
- Apr 2014 Yksi Expo – Exhibiting work
- Mar 2014 Design Week Awards – Shortlist for Rising Star award.
- Dec 2013 Fast Company - The 10 best Design books of 2013
- Nov 2013 Successfully funded on kickstarter – Raised £55,000 to self publish my own book
- April 2013 International Soceity of Typographic Design – ISTD Commendation Award
- June 2013 Future Pioneer – New Designers Exhibition, Design Council, Short listed
- June 2013 Portsmouth University – First class Degree 2013